LONDON THEATRE TOURS
Booking Conditions and other Important Information
- Your Contract is with London Theatre Tours Limited (LTT). A quotation will be sent to you on request, which will advise of any changes to the prices in the brochure known at that time. To make a booking you are required to complete a booking form and pay the relevant deposit(s) OR, if due, pay the full balance. We will arrange to provide you with the relevant services that form part of the inclusive visit as confirmed to you.
- Prices shown in the brochure/on the website or quoted to you in writing are subject to change at any time prior to London Theatre Tours Ltd confirming your booking. Prices may increase or decrease due to changes in hotel prices, exchange rates, supply and demand, government taxes or errors in price calculations etc. Your tour price will be confirmed at the time of booking and once confirmed we guarantee that this price will not be subject to any surcharges at a later date
- Reservations and deposit
- Please make cheques and money orders payable to LONDON THEATRE TOURS LTD. Payment may also be made by electronic transfer; please apply for details. Your payment is not deemed made until it is received by London Theatre Tours Ltd
- A 50% non-refundable deposit per person per tour is required for one day visits and for tours of 2 or more days, either a 25% or 33% non-refundable deposit per person and per tour is required for us to hold a tour place for you.
- The deposit forms part of your final payment and if not received by the date specified, London Theatre Tours Ltd reserves the right to cancel the booking. At certain times, deposits may be required to hold tour places at time of booking.
- The final payment is due 45 days prior to tour start date*.
- London Theatre Tours Ltd reserves the right to cancel the reservation and impose cancellation charges should payments not be received within the above-specified periods.
- Changes to final numbers after the deposit has been paid will incur an administration fee.
- If you cancel your booking If notice of cancellation is received by London Theatre Tours 45 days or more prior to tour start date*, the non-refundable deposit will be retained. Notice of cancellations must be made in writing (or via email) directly to London Theatre Tours Ltd.The following scale of charges will apply when notice of cancellation is given after the booking is confirmed: (i.e. deposit received)
No of days prior to tour start date* Cancellation Fee 45 days or more The non-refundable deposit 45-27 50% of total price 26-14 75% of total price 13-Day of tour start*/No show 100% of total price
Cancellation fees will be charged if you cancel your entire tour package to reschedule for a different date.
* Please note: The tour start date constitutes the date indicated on London Theatre Tours Limited’s confirmation
- If we change your booking London Theatre Tours Ltd cannot be held responsible for any changes to the itinerary brought about by circumstances beyond our control. However, should any such situation arise, LTT will make every effort to minimise disruption and replace with a suitable and comparable alternative. Where a major change to your booking is concerned, eg change of hotel, you have the choice of either (a) accepting the revised arrangements as advised by us and receiving a refund of any difference in price or (b) cancelling the booking and receiving a full refund of all monies paid.
- Educational Group Bookings for tours which have been quoted on the basis of minimum numbers, LTT Education reserves the right to make price increases, eliminate any free places or cancel the tour completely should numbers fall below the minimum number on which the quotation was provided.
- Student Conduct. It is the responsibility of the Group Leader(s) to ensure that their students are well-behaved throughout the tour and that they are made aware of the possible consequences of any anti-social behaviour. LTT Education accepts no responsibility for any distress, damage, danger or annoyance caused by unreasonable conduct and reserves the right to cancel arrangements forthwith or to eject the person(s) responsible.
- ABTOT The Association of Bonded Travel Organisers Trust Limited (ABTOT) provides financial protection under the Package Travel, Package Holidays and Package Tours Regulations 1992 for London Theatre Tours Ltd, and in the event of their solvency, protection is provided for the following:
- non-flight packages commencing in and retuning to the UK.
- Non-flight packages commending and returning to a country other than the UKThe above provides for a refund in the event you have not yet travelled and 1 provides for repatriation. Please note that bookings made outside the UK and Republic of Ireland are only protected by ABTOT when purchased directly with London Theater Tours Ltd.
- Lost Property. London Theatre Tours Ltd cannot take responsibility for any lost property and students should be advised not to bring valuable items with them on the visit. If they do, they must be personally responsible for such items.
- Insurance. It is the responsibility of all group leaders to have adequate insurance cover for the group for the duration of the tour (leaving home/returning home). All baggage and personal effects are at all times and in all circumstances the responsibility of the individual. LTT is fully insured as required for Employers’ Public Liability.
- Special Requests. London Theatre Tours Ltd must be advised in writing as soon as possible of any special dietary requirement or other important requests. Whilst every effort will be made to meet these requests, they cannot be guaranteed.
- Disabled Clients. London Theatre Tours Ltd must be advised at time of booking of any disability and any special requirements in order to ensure that all necessary arrangements can be made.
- Complaints. If you have a complaint about any part of your tour, please bring to the immediate attention of the company and we will do our best to rectify the situation. It is unreasonable to take no action during the tour and then to write a letter of complaint upon return. In the unlikely event that matters cannot be resolved to your satisfaction, you must write to us within 28 days of your return, where we will fully investigate any complaint. We cannot accept any liability in respect of any claims made after this time. Details of this scheme are available from The Travel Industry Arbitration Service, administered by Dispute Settlement Services Ltd, 9 Savill Road, Lindfield, Haywards Heath, West Sussex, RH16 2NY or from ABTOT, 117 Houndsditch, London EC3A 7BT. This scheme cannot however decide in cases where the sums claimed exceed £1,500 per person or £7,500 per booking form, or for claims which are solely or mainly in respect of physical injury or illness or the consequence thereof.
- Website/Brochure Accuracy. Every effort is made to ensure brochure accuracy at the time of going to press. However, London Theatre Tours Ltd cannot be held responsible for printing or typographical errors, or errors arising from unforeseen circumstances.
- Liability. Carriage by coach is subject to the terms and conditions of the carrier. Coach travel is also subject to factors such as delays caused by traffic congestion, roadworks, etc, over which London Theatre Tours Ltd has no control. Please note that in the event of passengers failing to arrive at the correct departure point at the correct time, the coach will depart and that further transport will not be made available, nor will refunds or travelling expenses be payable in such an event.
- Jurisdiction. This agreement shall be governed by English and Welsh law and be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
Date of issue: September 2017
LONDON THEATRE TOURS LIMITED
PHONE +44 (0) 203 432 5494
58 Willow Road, EN1 3NQ