Some of the best theatre in the world within walking distance of your hotel.
Superb and exciting opportunities to meet and work with West End actors, singers and dancers.
Organised by a company with almost twenty years experience and a reputation for providing the best quality tours for the best possible prices.
All tours are designed to reflect the interest of each group and can include general sight-seeing opportunities
with visits to iconic London landmarks.
Groups travelling with London Theatre Tours:
- Are met at the airport by an LTT Actor/Guide
- Stay in centrally located hotel accommodation
- Are seated in the best available seats at all West End theatres, the famous National Theatre and the iconic Shakespeare’s Globe
- Have the opportunity to enjoy a variety of Workshops with cast members and other West End professionals
‘A trip these kids will remember as a highlight of their high school experience. It was truly spectacular’
KATIE MORRIS, COPPELL HIGH SCHOOL TEXAS
‘This was our tenth visit with LTT and it’s just going from strength to strength. Yet again LTT have excelled’
PAULA MCGURRELL, GALWAY PERFORMING ARTS IRELAND
*For more comments from international group leaders please see below*
As all our tours are customised for each group the tour below is just an example of the kind of programme we can arrange for a group choosing to visit London for five days.
London Theatre Tours will of course always discuss changes and suggestions with the group leader
EXAMPLE TOUR – FIVE DAY TOUR
- Arrive at the airport to be met by your LTT Guide who is assigned to your group throughout your stay and transfer by private executive coach (return coach journey also included)
- Enjoy four nights accommodation at a centrally located hotel such as the 3star TRAVELODGE HOTEL Covent Garden/High Holborn just a few minutes walk from Covent Garden Piazza and the majority of West End theatres
- Start each day with an extensive hot/cold buffet breakfast
- Experience a performance of a hit musical such as LES MISERABLES – your opportunity to see the world’s longest running musical in the city where it began
- Indulge in another hit musical Performance. Choose from such shows as MATILDA, AN AMERICAN IN PARIS, 42nd STREET, JAMIE, KINKY BOOTS, ALADDIN, PHANTOM OF THE OPERA, SCHOOL OF ROCK, YOUNG FRANKENSTEIN and others.
- Choose to see a play of your choice at the multi award -winning NATIONAL THEATRE next to the river on London’s famous Southbank, home to theatres, concert halls, galleries, markets and restaurants
- Meet with a member of the cast of Les Miserables for a Practical Workshop based on the show and held at the famous Pineapple Studios in Covent Garden
- Enjoy a second Practical Workshop with either a member of the cast of your second musical at Pineapple Studios OR with practitioners at the National Theatre focussing on your chosen play
- Take advantage of the rare opportunity to visit the actual set of Les Miserables
- Be fascinated by a guided tour of the NATIONAL THEATRE including the three different theatres as well as backstage to visit the busy scenery and props workshops
- Step back in time two hundred years for a guided tour of the magnificent Theatre Royal, Drury Lane home of some of the biggest, most spectacular shows ever seen in London and currently home to 42nd STREET
- Take your pick from LTT’S eight different restaurants for your Four evening meals
This depends on the choice of hotel, time of year and choice of show(s)
All costings include one Free Group Leader place for every ten paying students.
THE CHOICE OF HOTEL
The 3star TRAVELODGE HOTEL is currently the most popular with LTT Groups situated as it is just ten minutes walk from Covent Garden Piazza and fifteen minutes from the Southbank and the National Theatre and concert halls. It is also just minutes away from the majority of West End theatres and some of London’s major sights.
Other hotels currently used by London Theatre Tours are:
- 3 Star Thistle City Barbican
- 3 Star Doubletree by Hilton, Islington
- 2 Star Royal National Hotel, Russell Square
- 3 Star Jesmond Dene, Kings Cross (boutique hotel for smaller groups)
All our hotels are centrally located and therefore have the major advantage that there is no need for long coach transfers to hotels in the suburbs. A full Hot and Cold Buffet Breakfast is included with all accommodation.
LTT Workshops are held at the famous PINEAPPLE STUDIOS in Covent Garden where the twelve studios are used for auditions, rehearsals for some West End shows and regular dance classes
‘LONDON PLUS ‘ TOUR
Why not add a night in STRATFORD UPON AVON to your London Theatre Tour?
- Stay at the 3star Grosvenor Hotel just five minutes’ walk from the centre of this beautiful town with an 800-year history
- See a performance by the Royal Shakespeare Company at either their main theatre or the beautiful Swan Theatre
- Further Options include taking a backstage tour, enjoying a superb Practical Workshop and visiting Shakespeare’s birthplace and Holy Trinity Church where he is buried.
Then the following day transfer to your London hotel, follow in Shakespeare’s footsteps to the Southbank and The Globe Theatre and enjoy a performance or a guided tour of the theatre built in the style of the original in 1599.
*HARRY POTTER STUDIOS*
AN EXCITING OPTIONAL EXTRA FOR ANY GROUP VISITING LONDON
(Please ask your LTT Tour co-coordinator for more details)
‘Thank you so much for helping us organise such a wonderful trip to London last week. The students are still buzzing with energy from the visit and I have had emails from parents saying how much their children enjoyed it. The productions and workshops were of outstanding quality. I have no doubt that we will be planning another trip next year and I will be in touch. Thank you for all your assistance and help for such a well organised well structured visit.’
JENNIFER DUFFY, THE INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL IN GENOA
‘Thank you for a great experience. It was incredible and we were able to do some incredible things thanksto LTT!
EMILY GRIMES, THE AMERICAN SCHOOL OF SAO PAULO
‘The Trip was absolutely fantastic!! Everyone was very impressed with the many things they got to do and see, all packed into just 5 days. Thank you so much for everything you did to help the school experience. It truly was spectacular! If anyone ever asks – we will send them to LTT!!
KAREM TAMAYO, COPPELL HIGH SCHOOL, TEXAS USA
‘Just a quick note to you for your brilliant work. The students and staff had an absolutely wonderful time, everything was truly amazing and I simply cannot thank you enough.
PAULA MCGURREL, PERFORMING ARTS SCHOOL GALWAY, IRELAND
‘The students thoroughly enjoyed themselves as did I, and it is a memory which we will long treasure. Hopefully our trip will become a regular fixture on the school calendar.’
GADI BURMAN, ENGLISH AND DRAMA TEACHER, SHENZHEN COLLEGE OF INTERNATIONAL EDUCATIONAL.
‘A fantastic trip. The best ever we think! Well organised. Brilliant Guides. Can’t wait for next year’
SOPHIE MARTIN, BRITISH SCHOOL OF PARIS
‘The tour was really enjoyable and I hope we can work together again next time’
ERICA WANG, PRECIOUS TALENTS SINGAPORE
‘London Theatre Tours has provided nothing but exceptional service every time we have journeyed from Cape Town to the UK. This is why they have been our go-to tour operator for the past five years’
GARTH TAVARES, WATERFRONT THETARE SCHOOL CAPE TOWN
” We brought 66 year 11 students to London for 5 days of culture and we were not disappointed.
What we love most about the trip it is time out of the classroom where we can enjoy the company of our students and all get to know each other better in an exciting and inspiring environment. ‘
SINEAD MCGUINNESS, OAK HOUSE SCHOOL BARCELONA, SPAIN
‘Once again LTT did not disappoint. The organisation was fantastic. They were helpful every step of way and were able to easily help us work around our performance for the Shakespeare schools festival. This made thing much less stressful for me as a teacher coming from Italy with 18 students. Thank you so much again, for an excellent service’
JENNIFER DUFFY, THE INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL IN GENOA.